How the pump works:
When the pump starts it will be on a HIGH VOLUME (Turbine) pump until the pressure reaches 2-3PSI. Then the pump will automatically switch over to the HIGH PRESSURE(Piston) pump and inflate to its set pressure. Once reaching the set pressure the pump will automatically turn itself off.
- Digital screen that instantly shows how much air pressure is in the tubes ( reads in kilopascals or kPa) 55 kPa = 8 pounds. Can be set to inflate to 80 kPa which = 11.6 psi
- Smaller pressure increments can be set up with digital display and buttons
- Internal rechargeable battery and carrying bag makes pumping anywhere easy.
- Gator clips for connection to the 12V car battery, if internal battery is discharged
Accessories Included with Kick Ass Pump:
- Set of generic plastic adapters designed to fit most of air valves
- Detachable air filter to keep sand out
- Soft carry bag with storage compartments and carry strap
- One Naru Valve with 2 silicone gaskets
- 6ft long cable with gator clips to connect to external battery
- 6ft long flex hose
- Wall outlet charger for the battery
Recently Viewed by Others