Boardsports Charitable Projects
BOARDSPORTS is committed to helping organizations, events and projects create a meaningful difference in the following areas:
- The protection of and access to our beaches, lakes and skate parks.
- Opportunities for low-income, at-risk, disabled, and terminally ill youth to participate in sports.
- The promotion of sports safety.
Some of the organizations and events we are proud to help and encourage you to support as well are:
- Dr Tom Pashby Sports Safety Fund (www.drpashby.ca)
- Toronto Youth Development (www.torontoyouth.org)
- Boarders For Breast Cancer Canada (www.b4bccanada.org)
- Longboard4Kids-Supporting Kids with Cancer (www.longboard4kids.com)
- Hospital for Sick Children (www.sickkids.ca)
- Primary and Secondary Schools
If you have a charitable organization, event or project that has objectives similar to those of BOARDSPORTS, we encourage you to contact us via email at: email@example.com.