The Gecko Foil is your perfect starting point into the rapidly growing foil world. The shape is identical to the Gecko windsurfing board; so with a regular fin, the Gecko Foil offers the same great freeride windsurfing experience as the original.
However, with a foil fitted into the Deep Tuttle Foil Box and with the security of the reinforced nose area, the Gecko Foil offers another dimension of fun as a foil board! The 133 shape is perfect for learning on. It's increased length and more parallel outline make it stable and easy, with just enough area and lift in the nose to always stay above the surface in the early stages of foiling.
Once you’re up and on the foil, the board retains the same smooth and comfortable character that built its reputation as a windsurfing board.
The Gecko Foil is the perfect companion whether you decide to foil or windsurf.
High Resistance Skin (HRS)
High Resistance composite technology is a durable construction for everyday use. A thick, durable outer skin gives the hull maximum strength, as well as making it ding and impact resistant. Strategic use of fibre reinforcements ensure adequate stiffness. In combination with the user-friendly EVA deck, HRS can be seen on the standard Gecko, as well as the Viper / Ripper ranges.
- Foil specific Gecko version with a reinforced nose area and strong Deep Tuttle Foil Box
- Delivered with Tuttle Box Freeride fin
- Wide compact outline for early planing and easy manoeuvres
- Increased length and parallel outline creates stability and planing support
- High performance scoop rocker line with a higher entry and flat tail release
- Flat deck transitioning into thinned out rails for the ultimate carving experience with a secure stance
- Flat panel power V bottom shape with a slight double concave for easy planing and control
- New budget friendly Gecko HRS Foil Edition 133