Fanatic has been focused on sustainability for years, exploring the options to build and deliver more eco friendly products to the industry – you can see this by looking for their ›Ocean Minded‹ logo on every Fanatic Board they’ve produced in recent years. The Gecko Eco embodies this spirit like no other board in the range and for 2019 Fanatic is proud to announce that the range has been extended to now include three models, 110, 120 and 133.
Bio Resin is used throughout the entire Fanatic range, but the Gecko Eco and its field of use allows them to go further. A Flax / Cork sandwich in the deck and a beautiful wood bottom leaves this board entirely without PVC and reduces the use of glass fibre to the minimum. No additional colours have been used under the reduced graphics, leaving the Gecko Eco’s inner values to shine through the deck and bottom with pure beauty. A special board with a unique flex creates a fun responsive feeling beneath your feet and less impact on the environment.
Stay ›Ocean Minded‹!
- Eco friendly Flax / Cork and Wood veneer layup with FSC sourced wood from sustainable forestry
- Built entirely without oil based PVC
- Great stability at both high and low speeds
- Larger planing surface to get you through lulls and gybes with ease
- Forgiving of unrefined foot placement and weight distribution
- Very easy carve gybing with thin rails and wider tail
- Footstrap options for progression from first time in the straps to advanced
- Performance that you won’t outgrow
Cork Flax / Wood Composite Light Finish Technology (CFWC)
Built with Flax, Cork, Wood Veneer and Bio Resin instead of the classic Glass and PVC sandwich, our Eco technology uses sustainable plant based raw materials wherever possible, without compromising performance.