This is a board with serious performance. But the real strength is just how easily that performance can be accessed.
The wide tail gets you planing quickly and the upwind ability is class leading. However, it’s the mind-blowing acceleration that will take your breath away. Those straight rails reduce the drag and get the Blast up to speed with incredibly little effort.
The compact nose, intricate bottom shape and parallel rails ensure that the characteristically fast ride remains smooth, stable, controlled and comfortable.
Even the most dedicated ›blasters‹ need to turn around from time to time and the Blast has something special up its sleeve in this department too. With its thin rails and wide tail the Blast drives a turn and planes out of it with poise and stability not normally associated with boards of this size.
It’s pretty simple really … if you want to have a blast, then choose the Blast!
- The wide tail and nose make the Blast a very stable platform when off the plane
- At speed the ride is locked in, very stable and comfortable
- Can be gybed aggressively in experienced hands thanks to the thin rails, but also very easily for less experienced riders due to the wide tail
- Amazing acceleration from the wide tail and low drag characteristics of the parallel rails
- Easy access to high performance
- Equally comfortable with rotational or camber induced rigs
Biax Fibre / Full PVC Sandwich Light Finish Technology (BXF)
When combined with the Sandwich construction, this high quality Full Biax Glass and full PVC specification provides an optimised weight/stiffness/flex ratio.
- Absorbs force from impact extremely well due to 45/45 degree weave, and achieves maximum strength via an extra layer of fibres on top with a 90 degree weave
- Light and durable
- Full PVC construction
- Carbon T-Stringer for maximum stiffness
- Light weight finish