2017 Fanatic Falcon Carbon 14' x 24.75" - Demo - Stand Up Paddle Board
The 2017 Falcon is the weapon of choice for all-round SUP racing. From flat water to extreme open ocean conditions, the Falcon will get you there first.
The goal of our international Design and Race Team was to increase stability without compromising the performance. The result was an even faster Falcon range. Ready to be pushed at all times, the Falcons adaptive style will put you ahead of the fleet. A maximum speed waterline combined with enough nose lift will have you skimming across the water no matter how aggressive the chop, with uninterrupted speed and glide. Acceleration and response time is enhanced by the feather light Custom Carbon Sandwich Light Finish construction. An absolute pleasure to paddle in any situation, the new 2017 Falcon comes in two widths of 24.75” and 26.75” and is equipped with a specially designed RTM Race fin for premium race performance.
- New outline with straightened mid section for maximum stability and minimum drag
- Low entry rocker line with fine tuned bottom shape for optimised water flow in slight chop and flat water conditions
- Added nose lift to prevent catching or nose diving
- High apex with plenty of extra volume in the rails of the front section of the board for uninterrupted glide over chop and forgiving steering when catching runners
- Hard release edges from centre to tail for maximum stability and clean water release
- New deck shape with slight recess and increased volume pulled all the way to the rails for extra stability
- Clean open deck for easy manoeuvring, kick turns and quick water drainage
- Super light weight construction
Custom Carbon Sandwich Light Finish Technology (CCS / LF)
Carbon Innegra is a high end technology with perfectly balanced weight, strength and impact resistant characteristics. Carbon rail sections and a complete Hi-tech Carbon bottom layer deliver an impeccable weight: stiffness ratio. With a fantastic dynamic flex due to its very fine weave, it is used for all Falcon 12’6” and 14’0” models as well as the Strike range.
Recently Viewed by Others